Hey everyone, today I’m talking to Billy Bones. He’s a cool guy who has tried out a bunch of businesses. We talked about why most of his ideas didn’t stick and on how he switched over from jumping from multiple projects to sticking to one.
Billy can be reached at:
- Had tried to start many businesses before
- Why you can’t just follow the money, if you don’t have an interest in the topic it might not be the right thing to follow. Don’t burn out before you start.
- Why client work wasn’t right for him, clients always demanding new things and not wanting to pay for the work
- Built out original to help make his life easier and realized that other people would be interested in it too
- How to structure your business around your life and not your life around your business
- How to set goals based on your needs
- Why you need to track everything
- How to prioritize what needs to get don’t in your business
- Why you don’t need an original idea